This is my 15 minute writing exercise
- Blink by Malcolm Gladwell : I was absolutely floored by this book. It was definitely a page turner for me. Borrowed from the library, but I am going to get a copy for myself.
- Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell : I didn't quite take to it as I did with 'Blink'. Maybe I had too high of an expectation after reading Blink. Borrowed from the library and had to return it before I was done. I am going to buy this. I need to re-read this.
- Freakonomics : Wasn't quite impressed, read it only half way through. Need to finish it.
- Love is the Killer App - Tim Sanders : Another book that floored me and had a great influence on me. Take aways.
- Importance and the significance of reading good books. Also, how to read a business book.
- Building relationships. This has changed my outlook on how I deal with my friends or any new people I meet.
Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion - Thoroughly enjoying it so far.
Books to Read:
- Purple Cow: Transform Your Business by Being Remarkable [Hardcover] by Godin
- The Art of the Start : The Time-Tested, Battle-Hardened Guide for Anyone Starting Anything.
- The Big Moo : Stop Trying to Be Perfect and Start Being Remarkable
- MANAGING THE PROFESSIONAL SERVICE FIRM [Hardcover] by Maister, David H.
- The Likeability Factor : How to Boost Your L-Factor and Achieve Your Life's Dreams
- Good to great - Jim Colins
- The Automatic Millionaire : A Powerful One-Step Plan to Live and Finish Rich
- How to Win Friends & Influence People - Dale Carnegie (Re-read)
- Economics in One Lesson
- Think and Grow Rich: The Andrew Carnegie formula for money making
- Richest Man in Babylon
(This post actually took close to 25 minutes).